Saturday, June 29, 2013

March 5th, 2011. Saturday


Day 15, a letter to Severus Snape

Dear Snape,
I'm sorry this letter is a day late, I'm afraid that yesterday was
rather busy.

The world seems to be changing really fast in so many ways.
I hope that it completely metamorphosizes into a much better,
hopefully perfect world.
That'd be nice.

We watched Signs with a couple of friends last night. I actually
liked it, though the aliens came back to haunt me when I was
trying to sleep.
I don't get nightmares from movies anymore, but I do have a
very vivid imagination and a certain amount of gullibility.
I got over it eventually. The need to pee overrode my fear.
Sometimes I really can't believe what I can make myself
believe. (Oxymoronic, I know.)

I'm sorry for how you were treated most of your life, Snape.
You really had a hard one.
An you want to know what? I still believed in you, even after
it looked like you had killed Dumbledore in cold blood.
I still believed that you could be good. You really weren't one
of my favorite characters at first, but you grew on me. I began
to sympathize with you, and, really, the good you did overrode
the (sometimes unintentional) bad.

You really aren't all that bad of a character, you may even
be lovable.

Love,
Amoniel

No comments:

Post a Comment