Thursday, June 13, 2013

February 24, 2011. Thursday

20 day letters to Hogwarts challenge: day 7, Luna Lovegood

Dear Luna,
I am still feeling rather under the weather, though I feel much better than I did yesterday.
I'm afraid I rather put your letter off a lot today, because I'm not feeling too well.

Anyways, you are one of my favorite characters, I relate to you in a lot of ways. I'm a bit of an outcast too, though I'm not as crazily flamboyant as you are.

Luna, I really don't want to go to sleep tonight, I had such strange and disturbing dreams last night.
So many unfamiliar textures and feelings.
I think I even dreamed I was being squeezed into an increasingly small stone box. That was the dream that freaked me out the most.
I really don't want to have any more dreams like that.
I've had sick dreams that were cozy before, but last night's weren't, in any way, cozy.

I really want to recover fast, and actually, I haven't been getting this flu as bad as some of my siblings are.
As I said earlier in this letter, I feel much better than I did yesterday.
What a relief :)

So, on this positive note, I will end this letter to you.
Thanks for listening,
Love,
Amoniel

No comments:

Post a Comment