Wednesday, June 26, 2013

March 2nd, 211. Wednesday


Day 13, a letter to Rubeus Hagrid

Dear Hagrid,
How is Fang?
I trust your groundskeeping duties have been going well.

Today's been slow and long.
Long and slow.
I wrote a poem.

A lot of this past week has been long and slow. It's stupid.
I want to go somewhere new and exciting, and I want to
do lots of new and exciting things.
It doesn't even have to involve lots of money, it could be
sledding in a new location, or learning how to ski.

I think I want summer back. I can do so much more by
myself in the summer.
This winter has been mostly really dreary and melty. I'm
sick of slush and mud. I could probably sled happily
around town if everything wasn't so cloudy and mushy.

How's the snow up at Hogwarts?
I'm willing to bet it's a whole lot better than the snow
down here.

I hope you've been doing well, and I hope that you're
making friends with lots of students, you're a really cool guy.

Love,
Amoniel

No comments:

Post a Comment