Sunday, December 28, 2014

100 Things I Want To Do With My Life (in no particular order, ongoing and unfinished) updated 7/12/22

1-Take the ACT and enter college*
2-Love a perfectly fantastic boy*
3-Continue to improve my writing* (ongoing)
4-Draw with sidewalk chalk all over the road to create a treasure hunt for a random stranger
5-Hike to the top of Horseshoe Mountain*****
6-Dance barefoot at the prom*
7-Go off of a zip line*
8-Learn to drive a stick shift from my dad*
9-Smoke a cigar in Yellowstone
10-Take my dad camping in Yellowstone
11-Visit a foreign country, any foreign country* (Colombia! Chile)
12-Build a tiny home, with help or not
13-Work in Yellowstone National Park (Might be too late to ever accomplish this one)
14-Raise a family with a wonderful, humanly perfect partner
15-Explore all of the back roads of my home county* (Close, though perhaps not complete.)
16-Graduate with my associate's degree from Snow College* (Also got my AFA)
17-Know a ton of stellar and amazing people* (ongoing)
18-Stay out of debt (Easier said than done, though I've not yet incurred school debt)
19-Learn how to make delicious, healthy bread* (And then I forgot it)
20-Learn the art of healing (ongoing)
21-Learn lots of art* (ongoing)
22-Grow my hair out long* (onogoing)
23-Learn how to learn, learn how to study and how to teach myself*
24-Homeschool my children
25-Bring my children up close to my family
26-Attend a SUN magazine weekend writing retreat
27-Return to Colombia!
28-Have my own art show* (Had my AFA thesis show, had a duo BFA thesis show)
29-Become conversant in Spanish (Perhaps also ongoing, but puedo hacerlo un poco. Tengo muchos amigos con quien yo hablo en español)
30-Get a puppy
31-Graduate from USU with my BFA*
32-Procure chickens and also compost in my backyard* (composting (and feeding the deer) as we speak)
33-Publish a book of poetry* (Bottlecap Press, poetry chapbook, "All I ask is that we walk together a while". Purchase a copy here)
34-Learn Welsh
35-Buy a house/land on which to build* (have the land, time to build)
36-Boulder at Cherry peak
37-Get a Maguire Primrose tattoo
38-Win a personal grant for art work*
39-Get into the Springville Art Museum's Spring Salon**
40-Work at Snow College
41-Raise bees
42-Boulder at Joe's Valley**
43-Take my youngest siblings backpacking up Fish Creek
44-Have my own studio*
45-Fix up my 4Runner, restore it/surpass it's former glory
46-Design an album cover* (designed the cover for my brother Asher's music, listen on soundcloud here)
47-Do the art for a beer can release
48-Climb a 5.10a
49-Learn how to goddam budget well
50-Travel to Chicago
51-Climb a sport route rated 12 something
52-Get my master's degree
53-


No comments:

Post a Comment