Thursday, June 27, 2013

March 3rd, 2011. Thursday

Day 14, a letter to Remus Lupin

Dear Lupin,
I can't think of much to say to you, I'm afraid.
Though abstract things come to mind, such as chocolate, squid, and your face.
Grindylows have always seemed squid-like to me. And as for the chocolate and your face, those are pretty self-explanatory, the first thing you gave to Harry was a piece of chocolate after the dementor had been hanging around the train.

You're the coolest werwolf I've ever heard of. And it makes me sad that your life was cut short, no more do any of the marauders wander this Earth, alone or together. Coolest teen clique (group, whatever you want to call it) ever.
You just don't get people like that any more.

I've always wondered what it would have been like to be taught by you, you were probably the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher to come through Hogwarts after the position was cursed. Though Barty Crouch Jr. was pretty good, he did practice the dark arts after all. That was a very interesting little plot twist. Did you smile to yourself a little when you heard that one? It was kind of funny.

I can't wait to read Jo's new book concerning the Marauders, it sounds awesome! It'll be just as if you guys were all alive still. And I'm so very glad JK'll be picking up the magical world she introduced in Harry Potter again.

Anyways, thanks for reading. You'll be in my heart always, as you are one of my favorite characters.

Love,
Amoniel


No comments:

Post a Comment