Monday, June 10, 2013

February, 21, 2011. Monday


20 Days Letters to Hogwarts Challenge: Day 4, Draco Malfoy


Dear Draco,
The world is in turmoil.
I am experiencing hope and sadness at the same time.
The world is so surreal.
It's almost as if I'm not in my body sometimes, I have no idea what that means.

This isn't exactly what I'd envisioned for your letter. But does that really matter? I'm just going with the flow for these. Which generally means that I explain to you guys about how I'm feeling on a particular day.
I'm probably going to really miss this project when I'm done, but I guess it's really just beside the point to be thinking of that right now.

You know, I really hated your character at first, you were so poisonous and condescending. But I've come to sympathize with you. You were kind of just born to the wrong parents at the wrong time.
I was really happy that you guys basically made the right choice in the end.
I will forever respect Narcissa for what she said to Voldemort when they all thought Harry was dead.

I have always wished that you and Harry had ended on better terms than you did, those of polite acquaintance.
I wanted you guys to end up as friends, and your children to end up as friends.
Ah well, it ended better than it could have been.

Love,
Amoniel


(As you well know, I am transferring all the posts on my other blog onto this one as I never use it any more but I don't wish to lost all the writing and work I put into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment