Tuesday, June 4, 2013

First Post On 'Letters To Hogwarts' Blog


2/21/11

I started doing this project last Friday, and I had not yet created this blog just yet then, (naturally) so the letters are about three days behind. I will write the dates they were written in the title, and will move the title down into the main post for those three letters.
I hope that you really enjoy this project, I am already!

P.S. I originally found this concept on Tumblr, here's the Tumblr post link that started it for me:
http://narcissablack.tumblr.com/post/2652817742/20-day-letters-to-hogwarts-challenge
Pretty cool.

(I shall soon be deleting my only other blog as it is no longer useful to me, so I am beginning to transfer posts from there onto Amoniel Musing. I won't do it all at once, so it shall take a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment