Tuesday, June 11, 2013

February 22nd, 2011. Tuesday


20 letters to hogwarts: day 5, Neville Longbottom

Dear Neville,
You truly belong in Gryffindor, in my opinion.
You are one of my favorite characters.
You did a magnificent job helping defeat Voldemort. Thank you.

I rather wish that Harry and you could have been closer friends; really, the only true, close friends he allowed himself were Hermione and Ron.
But I suppose that's his problem.
You did a great job in welcoming Harry, Hermione, and Ron back to Hogwarts.
I really think you helped bolster their courage; you helped them feel that their fight was not theirs alone.

I always thought you and Luna should have ended up together, though I liked how you became a professor at Hogwarts in the epilogue. That was perfect.

Thank you for being a friend to the golden three when they needed you.
Thank you for being such a kind, brave, and loyal character.

Love,
Amoniel

(As you well know, I am transferring all the posts on my other blog onto this one as I never use it any more but I don't wish to lost all the writing and work I put into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment