Tuesday, June 18, 2013

February 28, 2011. Monday #2


Day 11, a letter to Albus Percival Wolfric Dumbledore
Dear Dumbledore,
I honestly am getting sick of how I seem to be telling everyone what sort of people they are in these letters, it's getting redundant. So I won't be telling any of that to you.

I wonder how it was to manage such a large school with so many students? I have the hardest time with just my seven siblings. Then again, you hardly did much, did you? Didn't even teach. What do headmasters even do?
I guess it doesn't matter, you helped Harry so much, even though he rather liked blaming his problems on you.

I think my eyesight is going, how do you think I'd look in half-moon spectacles?

I would like this letter to be long, I've been slacking so ever since I got sick. But I really don't want to draw this letter out, or make it no fun to read whatsoever.
I basically have nothing more to tell you.

I admire you and what you did with your life, you're pretty cool. (Sorry, I said I wouldn't be doing any of that, I just couldn't resist with the last sentence.)

Love,
Amoniel

No comments:

Post a Comment