Monday, May 17, 2010

A reaccuring theme

I have a secret.
I can fly.
The greatest joy in the world is rushing through the air, high above the motherly ground. I am not just one with the wind, with the birds. I am the wind, I am the birds. There is no separation. I am the clouds and the crystalline blue sky. I am soft and heavy with rain, I am azure space, supportive, kind. My soul is ecstasy, that is what sustains my soaring. My heart, strong, emanating, keeping me from losing my head.
My whole body is pure joy, pure love, pure, and clear yearning. Even as I fly, my excitement rivals that of my takeoff. The thrill of the air carrying me exceeds any roller coaster I have ever been on, though I have not had the courage to ride many. Unlike a roller coaster, I am in no way bound by gravity, or bars. My aerial tricks are something never experienced by most human beings. I can go as high, and as fast as I want. There is no limit, save the one that I put on myself.
I am exhilaration, my body fills the world. I am life- sustaining light. I am everything that can or will fly.
Nothing can stop me, nothing wants to stop me.
For I, am everything.

2 comments: