Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm telling you now, so listen up.

Alright, I guess I oughta tell you what I avoided telling in my previous post. Blah, blah, blah. I took care of 5 llamas, a bunch of ducks, 3 dogs, 4 cats, a whole lot of plants, and 3 goats for some friends who went to California for six days. Luckily, I had some help from Jesse and Jeru. Otherwise it would have seemed even more insurmountable, and we did it with minimum catastophe. (Note that I said minimum.) Overall, it was fun, but really stressing a couple of times. I'm just glad nothing died :)
The funny thing was, I had really strong deja-vu a couple of times, and it was brought on by some pretty ordinary things. A bunch of jars on the counter, some pink sticky notes by the phone. I was sure I had dreamed both a long time before I had even been asked to take on the task. It was pretty weird, and I'm not sure what to think of it. Oh well, thanks for reading my long update.

1 comment: