Saturday, May 22, 2010

Homeschool prom.

Last night was hilarious :) If you're friends with me on FB, you know what I'm talking about. However, you may want to know some of the details;
We danced, but of course, that is nothing out of the ordinary. Nevertheless, what if I told you who I danced with? ;] The one and only ARAGORN was kind enough to do a slow dance with me!! I also danced with Howl, he's such a great waltzer, very gentle :) Oh, and, mwahahahah, I stole Christian Bale from Dari :] What fun :)
I danced with one real boy, first for about two seconds when I finally mustered up the courage to ask him for a girls choice song (It ended shortly after I asked him), and then I danced with him for a promenade from Pride and prejudice. Later, as they played the last song before they decided to pack everything up,  I pulled him up off the middle of the dance floor where he was looking very bored indeed and had the last dance with him. There weren't many people (let alone boys) at the dance last night. Teenage guys don't usually seem very willing to attend dances. So that explains most of my story. Most of it, not all of it :]
Oh, and guess what?! I got complimented on my dancing! I was outside talking with a friend, dancing with myself when a guy walked out to get something from his car and told me I'm a good dancer! I thought that was very nice of him, I dance with all of my might no matter where I am, or how many people are watching.
Me, I love dances, no matter how many people are there. Last night was fun, even though we had a mix up with who was supposed to give us a ride home :) What? You didn't know about that particular detail?! Course you didn't, You'd have to be either Dari, Albi, A.D., Me, or my Mom to know that one. And you're not, and I just told you, soooooo, now you know :)
I hope that wasn't a little too much info for you :) Thanks for reading, and I hope some of this made your day. Smiley!!!! :D
P.S. I forgot to mention that I essentially went barefoot to prom, just like I've been planning to for all these years :) BTW, I have a large blister on my left big toe. Big surprise {Rolls eyes}

2 comments: