Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My future, which was suddenly the present, has become the past.

Last night was all I hoped it would be and more. We watched the movie I've been wishing to see, it was as good as I had hoped it would be. Albeit, Howl is my eternally favorite Miyazaki movie, now and forever :) But i 'spect that's how it will always be, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
After the movie we played spoons, and I messed up big time on the very first round, figures. I got 4 red cards and won the very first spoon. However, I was supposed to get four- of- a- kind number wise. I haven't played Spoons with an actual deck of playing cards in quite a while, needless to say. As a matter of fact, I think the last time I used playing cards in a game of spoons was last Summer....
We declared the round I messed up a practice round, and started all over again. I won the whole game anyway :)
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment