Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh, yeah, it's Spring break. Just thought you ought to know.

I've been on and off of facebook all day. It's Spring break, so I'm kind of at liberty to. It's very hard to stay away from.
I have high aspirations for Spring break, and, so far, I have done pretty well meeting them. I haven't really done anything with friends, which kind of stinks. I tried to arrange a late over with one friend, but she never called me back :( Oh well, I'm managing pretty well.
I have sort-of made a goal for Spring break; I am to do something fun and out-of-the-ordinary every day. I can't remember what I did Monday... Wait a minute.... Yes! I danced in my field with earbuds in. So, in a sense, the short story I wrote that day was true. Yesterday I went to the thrift store with just my Mother and browsed. It was nice, we didn't have any other kids with us, so I didn't feel as rushed as I usually do. We didn't have any other errands to run, that was also very nice. I found some cute clothes, and I bought a paper fan. Very cute. Today I took Moshe on a very long walk through the light rain and hail. Very light, mind you. It was breathtaking, everything was so alive and beautiful. Before I decided to go on the walk, I sat out in the field and listened to all of the sounds around me, so peaceful.
Today was wonderful. Thank you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment