Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Randominity

You know, it's pretty hard to come up with new subjects to write about each day. So I will write about how hard it is to come up with new subjects each day ;)
It's hard, very hard. Especially when your Mom won't give you time to yourself!
I think about different subjects almost all day, and slowly scrap them one by one. For example, I had a random thought this morning to write about my dream from last night, needless to say, i scrapped that one almost instantaneously. I'm weird :)
I think i had a few other ideas, but i don't recall any of them. Oh well.
(Extremely random thought) I need to learn Japanese so i can understand the official Studio Ghibli website. So far, i can say Excuse me, I think it's Sumi masen (I was right) . And i can say hello, which is Konnichiwa, but who doesn't know that one?
Back to the original subject. Ummmm, where was i? I think I've pretty much written all i can on my decided subject today. So, Oyasuminasai :] (And, no, i was not able to write that right off the top of my head, i had to look it up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment