Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ramblings

Only the rock knows how much typing I've done today, but i still want to write on here :)
And.... I'm bored. I'm sick of face book. It often only makes me feel bad.
I would rather write, however dumb or tiring that writing may be.
So, I'm writing, albeit about nothing in particular. I almost treat this like an online journal. I don't know if that's wise.
I love my keyboard, the one i was working on earlier was sticky. Sticky as in the keys didn't work terribly well. And the desk was too small, and the keyboard wasn't in the best of positions.
Wow, this really confirms how much i love writing. I did it all afternoon, some of this morning, and i still enjoy writing on here.
So, I hope my ramblings didn't bug you too much, as a matter of fact, I hope you enjoyed them :)

2 comments:

  1. Just don't post anything you wouldn't tell your family or friends. If you have your privacy settings set to a medium level and don't post anything that could identify where you are, then you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete