Monday, August 22, 2011

Tem Do Music Shuffle Survey Thingy, Don't Read If You Don't Like That Sort Of Thing.)

RULES: 1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.


1. SOMEONE SAYS "ARE YOU OKAY" YOU SAY?
Red Barchetta –Rush (Pretty)

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Portrait (Out of the blue) –Enya (Even prettier, what gorgeous piano playing.)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
? –Eva Cassidy (I don’t think “?” is the actual title, it’s an acoustic cover of that song by Cindy Lauper, “Time after time”, it’s one of my all time favorite songs. I think it fits well here.)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Zion Train –Bob Marley and the Wailers (Interesting…)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Alabama –Neil Young (This game might work better if I had actually been the one to download all of these songs, the iPod I’m using used to be my dad’s, lucky for me, my musical tastes are pretty close to my dad’s.)

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
I can’t Explain –The Who (I love the beginning guitar of this song. And the song doesn’t fit too bad here, either.)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
DJ –David Bowie (What friends? Just kidding. (Interesting song, I wonder how relevant it actually is?))

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Dreaming –Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark (Baha, that’s funny. I like this song.)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The Jumpin’ Jive –Joe Jackson (“Boys” Oh brother. Huh. Not exactly one of my favorite songs, but the gibberish is funny J )

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Closedown –The Cure (Love this band. Pardon me a moment as I figure out if this song is relevant to the question… I have no idea.)

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Fragile –Sting (Kinda perfect, and I rather do adore Sting, he’s another of those poet musicians.)

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Indoor Fireworks –Elvis Costello and the Confederates(?) (No I don’t, I swear!)

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Am Weary, Let Me Rest –The Cox Family, from the soundtrack of “Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?” (Interesting…)


15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Redemption Song –Bob Marley and the Wailers (Aha, a rebel song, me like.)

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Por El Suelo –Manu Chao (Huh, one of maybe the two songs of theirs that I actually like.)

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Suspicious Minds –Fine Young Cannibals (Again, huh. I am not the biggest fan of that particular band.)

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Tombstone Blues –Bob Dylan (Weird. Do any of these make any sense to you, knowing me?)

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Juliana –Quarteto Em Cy (I won’t even bother commenting on this.)

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Sanctify Yourself –Simple Minds

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Believe –Tears For Fears (Eesh, I don’t really like this particular song, but it makes sense to me here.)

22. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Wake Up –Arcade Fire (I’m liking this one, nice song. Though I’m almost nearly totally ruined for Arcade Fire forever by a music video of theirs that I saw on Today’s Big Thing. The song was pretty creepy too.)

23. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Burning Skies –Tones On Tail ( Interesting.)

24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Duboniks – Return of Mark Skids (Ek.)

25. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Tem Do –Caculinha Seu Orgao Seu Conjuncto 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now that is annoying. Why can't I change the font color of this monstrosity?

    ReplyDelete