Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Who am I?
I feel almost like a different person when I'm deliriously happy from when I'm down on the world.
Is there an undercurrent of sadness? Or is my contemplative self too critical and demanding?
I'm still me when I do stupid things, I'm still me when I'm happy and loud. It's not like I always have to be thoughtful and quiet, I can be both, perhaps even at the same time.
To be detached, but still involved; down and dirty with time and events. I want to plunge my arms into the used wash water that is the world, but something holds me back; I'm a Stargirl, but I can't say the things I want to say, can't seem to do the things I want to do.
I am learning; on a journey, if you will. Evolving, growing, living. Learning so much about the world and people and the force I call god, though I'm searching for a better name.
Who am I? I'm me, always me, even if that never really stays the same for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment