Monday, January 17, 2011

Being self-aware

I swear that God is giving me hints on why not to judge people.
 As it is, I've never thought of myself as a particularly judgmental person, but I have since had to change that belief, as I have noticed after reading a chapter on the subject in MOTFE III.
I'm finding quotes on such things all over the place, friend's profiles, stories, and as I said earlier, MOTFE III. (Wonderful books, by the way, you really should check them out. I'm reading them for the Spiritual Growth section of my schooling.)

It's great being aware, and I'm thankful for all of the things that have brought me to where I am. 
I am becoming continuously mindful of the things about myself that I need to work on, my judgments and pre-conceived opinions are just some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment