Friday, April 2, 2010

Dearest Anne,

I feel as if I know you, from experience as well as the reading of your journal. I would like to thank you, you have taught me more about WWII than any old History book could have. Le hannon.
Anne, I would have liked to meet you. I feel a connection through the ages to you, but I expect everyone who has read your journal feels that way. You may have died young, but your journal will forever keep your memory alive. I want you to know that. Still, I wish I could some how have rescued you. My heart aches when I think of what you have gone through, and I try to reach back and comfort you. I don't know if it helps, but I like to think it does.
I don't know how to express all of my feelings to you, but I feel like you understand.
Anne, can you feel this letter, even though you probably won't ever read it?

Noro go hul, bado go Eru,
Amoniel

Run with the wind, go with God,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment