Thursday, November 28, 2013

Namaste y mae govannen to every and all


  • Beauty in everyday life, spontaneous and immediate. If you wait, it will always come, heartbreaking and eye-opening. I am always a little bit less blind than I was before. 
  • Yo, my best friend and love.
  • My lovely, still growing family.
  • Every single one of my siblings, adopted, blood, and soul-relatives.
  • All of my friends, which usually translates into siblings.
  • Fantastic food and teamwork.
  • Snow.
  • Music, musicians, and musical instruments. Also, the music of the natural world in all senses.
  • Memory. 
  • Writing.
  • Doctor Who, in all of it's complexity and simplicity, intertwined duality. Funny, beautiful, heartbreaking.
  • Enlightenment and transcendence, the unattainable, ever-won quest and weave. 
  • Emotion and expression, creativity and god.
  • Skin.
  • The space between the ears, all at once infinite and perfectly encapsulated. 
  • Life, always

No comments:

Post a Comment