Monday, June 7, 2010

Today, I walked a dog, I drank in beauty at every step, could my life be any more wonderful?

Both of these were written on this blazing, yet ever gorgeous day.

Remembrance
Friendships fade.
Hands part.
Rowboats separate, 
Sailing independent
of each other.
The ocean of life 
becoming wider,
more inhospitable.
I have lost so
many
friends, 
losing touch as we 
chose separate paths,
separate journeys.
Yet, the memories...
I will always have
the Jewel-like 
memories.
Every last one,
opalescent within
my hands.


A small forest in town
Bird in tree, head cocked.
Deer steps, vague silhouette.
Girl sees deer, breath stops. 

2 comments:

  1. Saw your pic on colormekatie.... & think you look just like me!! so odd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really funny!! The pic I have is sort of old, So I'm not sure how much we look like each other now :) But that's still hilarious. Thanks very much for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete