Friday, June 24, 2011

Wish I could drive, but that ain't gonna happen. (the life of an isolated homeschooled teen.)

Watching the first part to HPDH, got it on Bluray some weeks ago.
Not quite satisfied with the lack of ritual, I guess, however stupid that may seem.
The parentals just don't get it, I love and appreciate 'em anyway.
I want to see the last HP film in theaters, we'll see how that goes... I need someone to be fanatical with. As far as proximity goes, I don't really have any friends. The only true best friends I really have live far away. And nobody around here wants to get to know me. I hate one sided friendships.
Ah, it's maybe a little more than a month away, we'll see what happens by then...

3 comments:

  1. Yeha, I really want to see Harry Potter too! But no one's willing to take me and I can't drive yet! And I'm far from home so..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, a good friend of mine is homeschooled but she never gets lonely because she's part of a group. Maybe you should join one. She says she's never bored and she's always having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about that Aderes :(

    We used to have a group, but there aren't any teenagers, and the group kinda fell apart.

    ReplyDelete