Friday, December 10, 2010

Strange how a simple movie can change you forever... (would you be proud?)

Weirdly enough, "Inception" was one of the best mind openingly spiritual things to happen to me in awhile.
While watching it, I was facinated, utterly intrigued, my mind had changed dimensions, and it loved the feeling.
After I had watched it, while I was laying in bed waiting for sleep to come, but almost wanting to stay up and run mazes forever, I thought in new an beautiful ways. I touched recesses in my mind that I hadn't known, or, perhaps, had forgotten about. I wish I could remember some of the questions I asked. They were beautiful and finely wrought to experience.

"My heart has become newly wrought over the years, and many times over. My soul has changed trough a thousand different favorite colors." I am always the best person I can be at the time, though not alway the best person I ever been. But it doesn't really always matter, does it.

I can only remember bits and pieces, scraps of torn paper tugging at the edges of a restless mind, but they're almost enough to satisfy, almost enough to fly me off to new worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment