Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What use is a title?

I bought a Shirley Bahlman book at the Ephraim Co-op today. I don't think I've ever actually bought a book before. I've thought about it, but never felt I had the money; or the transport, I guess.
I wonder if I could get Shirley to sign it? It's not entirely impossible, all of my other books by her are signed, and she lives in Sanpete. I've even met her.
All of my books by her were given me by my Dad, until recently, that is. I now have my very own Even Love Is Odd book. I am excited to read it, but I don't want it to be gone too fast. I want it to last a long while. And, anyways, I still have a ton
of unread Library books, though I don't think I will finish the Caroline B. Cooney books.

On another not; I don't want Summer (I insist on capitalizing the first letter, no matter what Word thinks) to be over :'{

No comments:

Post a Comment