Monday, July 1, 2013

Ohm

I'm getting really sick of mostly just posting stuff from my other blog all the time. I haven't really created any new work lately, it makes me feel hollow. I'm not coming up with anything new or particularly heartfelt, mostly I'm just posting other people's work (Quotes and links) or my stupid HP letters project.
Everything I wrote on my letters blog was, of course, heartfelt at the time, but now it's all just old news to me, and half of it's boring and redundant anyway. Maybe some day I will repeat the project, and I'll see what has newly developed in my heart. It's been a couple years since I wrote all of that. But at the moment, I very much do not ever want to do that.

("Where you invest your love, you invest your life." Mumford and Sons, Awake My Soul.)

No comments:

Post a Comment