Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A letters to Hogwarts and beyond post: April 7th, 2011. Thursday

(Stupid and sentimental, yes, but I wrote it and I'd like to keep it around. Ehh...)


A letter from him to her, as spied by me.


I love her. I love my girl. I love her for all of minute,
infinite things she does;
           
I love how she feels the wind, how she sticks her
arms straight out into the wind, like a fledgling bird,
waiting for flight to take her. I love she feels the
wind slipping through her fingers as her arms
dangle by her sides. She cocks her head almost
to one side, as if the wind has something to tell her,
but she can’t quite grasp its woven language.
            I love my girl’s poems, how they almost never
rhyme, I love their strange unheard melodies.
            I love her heartstrings, the lifelines she
attaches to her loved ones.
            I love the versatility of her dance style;
she can go from most-graceful, slow-spinning ballerina
to total rocker. I love to waltz with my girl.
            I love her kindness, her tenderness and caring.
I love how she covers her hazel-green eyes with her
hands during frightening or bloody parts in the movies
we watch together.
            I love her hands, their strength, their size,
and how worn they are. My girl has beautiful,
industrious hands.
            I love her sense of adventure, her courage,
 and even her timidity and shyness.
           
My girl has a thousand facets, and she
lives on more than one dimension. Sometimes I
don’t understand her, but still, I love every single
thing about my girl, and I’m only just beginning to
discover just how amazing she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment