Friday, July 26, 2013

A silver-spoke flower seed walked across the floor in a shaft of sunlight

I rarely ever get around to writing my ideas and philosophies, they just never come to mind when I sit down to write or I have no idea how to begin.
I also have no knack for waxing long upon writing subjects. I can think and think, but when I write, I get a few short paragraphs and not much else. I'm not fantastic at expanding.
My style is kinda short and to the point. I guess that's why I'm so drawn to haiku, and why I enjoy writing haiku.
Maybe that's part of being introverted to some extent, it's just not in me to talk and talk or write long, complicated papers most of the time. I admit I'm not entirely introverted, I fall somewhere in the middle to one side.

I'm pretty sure that if I wrote down my ideas and philosophies, they would become more concrete, more realistic, easier to stand by. Easier to communicate, and in some way, more flexible. Maybe then I would understand myself a little more than I have been lately.
I feel so objective and conscious, but still blurrily befuddled. So what good are those tools to me? All they do is make it impossible to act and hard to truly feel. Clarity of sight, Ha!
(Well, that digressed.)
I'm also really bad at endings. Can't really do beginnings some of the time, my middles aren't so great, and my endings never quite come to a complete close. Heh, why do I write?... I write because: I am always in the middle, I think I began, and someday, somehow, I will end.

Maybe one of these days I will write some of my ideas, beliefs, and philosophies; why, I'm not entirely sure. Feels like a good idea though.
Maybe I will write it as a list. I'm fairly good at writing lists, but I do not like reading them, so perhaps I shall write this future project as something I would enjoy reading, not something I will create and then toss into the stream of time, never to be looked over with joy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment