Thursday, July 18, 2013

Letters Blog: May 31st, 2012. Thursday


To him

Dear lonely candle flame,
I guess you'll never really get what I mean when I say "I miss
you", but then again, I barely get it myself.
I don't really know how to explain it, everything sounds silly
and wishful, as if I were making up some sort of a trite story,
but that's not it at all.
Maybe some of it is, in a way, a story. But only because I can't
really come up with a better way of explaining it, even just to
myself. However whimsical and imaginative, even impossible it
might seem, that is the story I tell myself every once in a while.

I miss you; I miss your presence, even though I've never even
met you in person. I miss talking with you face to face, even
though I don't even know what you look like. I miss your voice
and your facial expressions.
I miss you.
My light matches yours,
Amoniel

No comments:

Post a Comment