Saturday, July 6, 2013

March 15th, 2011. Tuesday


A letter to Oliver Wood

Dear Wood,
You are a splendid character.
I think it's great that you were the one
who introduced Harry to Quidditch.
You were a great team captain, and I
hope you went on to make a career of
Quidditch after you graduated Hogwarts.

I rather wish that the books had made
more mention of you, I am of the opinion
that you are a vastly under-appreciated
character.

The weather kinda stinks today, 'twouldn't
make for an ideal Quidditch practice, and
it makes for dismal roller blading.
Too bad.
The weather just can't decide what it
wants to be, again. That's how it is most
springs, and it always snows in march,
sometimes even as late as may.
Our winters are that of mild befuddlement,
as opposed to the usual rage :/

I am excited for Summer! I wish it would
come a little quicker. We haven't had our
spring break yet, though my dad was on
his a little while ago. Come to think of it,
his spring break was pretty short.
Here I am, talking of summer, and we
haven't even had spring break yet! How silly.

Oh, look at the time, it's 3:03 according to
the 'Touch's clock. Haha, there's a band
named 3OH!3, you know.
Not something I would name a band,
personally, but memorable nonetheless

I should be going now, I am eager to
go outside and roller-blade.
Thank you for taking the one to read this
letter, I hope you enjoyed it :)

Sincerely,
Amoniel

No comments:

Post a Comment