Tuesday, July 2, 2013

March 8th, 2011. Tuesday


Day 19, a letter to Voldemort

Tom Riddle,
I had originally thought that this letter would be fairly easy to write,
but I have since developed an adversity to you again.
I won't say that I hate you, but you and your actions really
repulse me.
You're such a villain, and I guess that if you had been raised
different, in the arms of a loving family, you would have turned
out different. I am sorry that you missed that chance. Who knows?
Maybe you would have turned out to be a perfectly decent human
being, albeit a wizard who could speak parseltongue.
I really am sorry for you.
And then again, maybe you would have turned out exactly as you
did no matter the circumstances. Or else some other power-hungry
wizard would have risen to fill the role of Lord Voldemort.

Sincerely,
Amoniel

No comments:

Post a Comment