Monday, February 22, 2010

Hyper-critical

I think i hate makeup.
I almost never wear makeup, except for special occasions. (Dances, costumes, those sort of things.)
I wore makeup the other day, it made me feel pretty good.
I try not to wear makeup, I want myself and others to appreciate my natural beauty. And makeups a pain in the butt. I don't want to get into the habit of wearing it every day.
Now I don't feel quite as pretty naturally anymore. Curse you makeup corporation scum!!! I wanted to hold out as long as i possibly could. I'm still holding out, but i don't really like it anymore....
I still know I'm pretty. But now I have something to compare myself to.

2 comments:

  1. Two things.
    1)Why was it that you liked makeup? Was it because you thought you looked better? Or was it because you felt important and grownup?
    2)I also beleive it is important to be natural. However, used correctly, makeup should accentuate your natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me feel prettier.
    Yes, so do i. And that's my Mom's philosophy concerning makeup :)

    ReplyDelete